Registration

Monday, March 9, 2015

Letter from Jo-Ann Robertson, March 8, 2015

Letter from Jo-Ann:  


Thank you Rick, Capital Community Church, Ephesus Baptist Church, Greystone Baptist Church, Millbrook Baptist Church, New Hope Baptist Church, St. Augusta Missionary Baptist Church, Tabernacle Baptist Church, Temple Baptist Church, Trinity Baptist Church, To anyone who are unable to make it to the building sight, volunteers, college students, Sienna College,Jim Clark, Juniper Level Missionary Baptist Church, Springfield Baptist Church, Wake Missionary Baptist Association, St. John's Baptist Church, Mike R. Shanna, Mr. Frank Wiesner, John Rovengo, Raleigh Baptist Association, Roberta M., Anne P., Adam Czechowic, Jon, to many volunteers that I have worked with @ different building sites,Syretta Hill, En'Janet Square, Vermecha , Sheldon, Volunteer @ Raleigh and Apex Restore, Demonica Hicks who was my coach but left as I was beginning to a partner for Habitat for Humanity, and for each individual person or church group that I may have not named. I want to remember and Thank everyone. Without anyone this wouldn't be possible for my family. I give thanks to everyone who is helping or continuing to help on this project. I'm very grateful. May God bless everyone. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment