Registration

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Praise from Jo-Ann Robertson

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 Jo-Ann Robertson sent this message to the Habitat team:

"Rick it was a great turn out for the Groundblessing on February 14, 2015. This was a great
Valentine's Day for Tyrese, Tyshawn, and myself. I give a great big shout out to God, to every church and congregation who's participating in the Baptist Build, and to any one who decides to become a volunteer for Habitat for Humanity. I'm thrilled that I opened the door for Jesus and he allowed me to apply @ Habitat for Humanity. I have a met a great staff and I'm very pleased of the outcome from everyone who's participating in the Baptist Build to build a home for my children and myself. May God continue to bless you and the staff @ Habitat for Humanity." 


No comments:

Post a Comment